Insurance for Credit Cards
Willworth corporation/ "ধন্যবাদ" credit card insurance solution is a market leader due to its coverage and the comprehensive set of benefits it provides to the policy holder and the insured.
An accident, illness, injury or death can strike without warning. Credit shield is an invaluable insurance benefit, safeguarding the setbacks brought about by disability or sudden demise of the cardholder. In the unfortunate event of death, or permanent disability, the entire dues of credit card account will be waived without causing any inconvenience to the cardholder’s family. Additionally, the cardholder can opt into valuable accident and health insurance protection to ensure the lifestyle continuation for family members.
Some of the benefits and/or feature include:
· Customized insurance solutions for all types of credit cards.
· Enrollment age is 18-60 years.
· Coverage can be extended up to the age of 65.
· Payout of 100% of the outstanding amount in the event of death or permanent total disability.
· Offers attractive accident and health insurance protection.
Note: Only the primary cardholder is eligible for this insurance scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
· How many persons are insured in case of multiple cardholders under one credit card account?
Only one person is inured per credit card, even if there are multiple cardholders under one credit card account. The name of the proposed insured whose life will be insured must sign on the GHD.
· Can I cancel my insurance coverage after enrollment?
Yes, you can. The insurance coverage will be cancelled from the following month after completion of official procedures.
· What are the payment modes?
Premiums are paid on a monthly basis.
Group policy & Insurance related issues are contributed & operated by concern enlisted insurance companies.
Group Personal Accident & Health Coverage
Willworth corporation/ "ধন্যবাদ" group personal accident coverage enables employers to provide accident coverage and health benefits for employees
Willworth corporation/ "ধন্যবাদ" Group Personal Accident & Health Insurance is an important means of providing group insurance coverage to your employees. It is designed for companies to give employers and employees peace of mind. It also allows to employees to reduce the financial impact of their employees’ accidents. Major features include death, disability (both permanent and partial), and medical expenses incurred due to accident only.
Group personal accident coverage (for employees & Beneficiaries)
· In addition to group life, accidental death along with accidental disabilities whether it is partial or total together can be incorporated in the policy
· AMR can be taken along with group life and accidental death and disability as an additional rider which cover the reimbursement of accidental medical expenses.
· Group critical illness coverage applicable for employees provides lump sum pay-out to an insured employee for specific 13 deadly diseases.